6 Year Art Niche Affiliate Website – Over 1 Million Pinterest Visitors per Month – 86% Organic Search Traffic

Asking Price:
$43,500
Sales:
$38,750
Profit:
$17,400
Year Established:
2017
Multiplier:
2.5x

Submit an Inquiry

SellerForce® presents a vibrant 6-year-old Content Brand Based Within The Art Niche. They act as an affiliate website that generates traffic before directing it to affiliate offers, fueling the growth of other companies and the resources they offer to customers and clients.

Seeing as their business model revolves around drawing in traffic, they’ve come to be adept at it through the years since they launched, with 86.37% of their traffic being generated organically through SEO. The remainder of their traffic is divided between consumers directly going to their website, referrals, and organic social channels, the last of which can be traced back to their over 1.1 monthly Pinterest views.

Their strategies and services are as effective as they are thanks to their excellent content team, which consists of a content manager, multiple copywriters, and an uploader. Every member of the team is contracted and excited to work with a new owner, and as operations have been automated to require a mere 3 hours per week, the buyer can look forward to stepping into a highly streamlined and turnkey business post-purchase.

97% of the brand’s revenue is generated through affiliates, with the remaining 3% stemming from ads that they run on their website. Many of their affiliates offer recurring affiliate commissions for up to 12 months, which has helped to significantly stabilize their cash flow.

While the business is based out of Australia, the main traffic to their website comes from the US, indicating that, wherever in the world the new owner may be located, they’ll be able to acquire and operate the brand without a substantial impact on productivity.

There are an ample number of opportunities that a new owner can venture into, the first of which is the different types of affiliate offers that can be researched and integrated into the brand as desired.

The seller has also not fully taken advantage of their Pinterest account, which currently sits at about 15,000. As LinkedIn has shown that art is one of the strongest niches on the Pinterest platform, the seller suggests that the new owner investigates developing the account to better appeal to their key demographic.

Finally, as the business lacks a solid email marketing strategy, creating and implementing one could, if done correctly, utilize the amount of traffic coming to their website to provide another good source of revenue.

The brand has artfully acquired affiliates for years now, and under the right management, could not only just continue to do so in full, but go on to become a much-relied-upon resource for art companies around the world.

If you’d like to see what you can do with this promising canvas of an acquisition, then contact SellerForce for more information from our brokers today.

 

Listing ID: SF261

Other Businesses For Sale

Available
eCommerce Brand in the Jewelry Vertical - $55 AOV - 28% Repeat Customer Rate
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce Brand sells fashionable stainless-steel jewelry concentrating on water and tarnish-resistant products. Sales are driven by the company’s Shopify-built website, which
Asking Price:
$200,000
Profit:
$60,000
Available
Search Engine Consulting Agency - AOV $50, Lifetime Value $6k - Established 2.5 Years
SellerForce® presents a Search Engine Consulting agency that guides their consumers through the often-confusing process that is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for their websites. With
Asking Price:
$66,000
Profit:
$20,913
Available
Investment Advisor App - Authorizations and Licenses Firmly in Place - Minimal Workload
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce company is presenting for sale its Automated Investment Advisor app and the website that hosts it. The app, with nearly
Asking Price:
$900,000
Profit:
$0

Other Businesses For Sale

Available
eCommerce Brand in the Jewelry Vertical - $55 AOV - 28% Repeat Customer Rate
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce Brand sells fashionable stainless-steel jewelry concentrating on water and tarnish-resistant products. Sales are driven by the company’s Shopify-built website, which
Asking Price:
$200,000
Earnings:
$60,000
Available
Search Engine Consulting Agency - AOV $50, Lifetime Value $6k - Established 2.5 Years
SellerForce® presents a Search Engine Consulting agency that guides their consumers through the often-confusing process that is Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for their websites. With
Asking Price:
$66,000
Earnings:
$20,913
Available
Investment Advisor App - Authorizations and Licenses Firmly in Place - Minimal Workload
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce company is presenting for sale its Automated Investment Advisor app and the website that hosts it. The app, with nearly
Asking Price:
$900,000
Earnings:
$0