Established Amazon Crafts Company – 12 Different Private Label SKUs – 100% Drop Ship

Asking Price:
$165,000
Sales:
$101,087
Multiplier:
2.75x
Earnings:
$59,184
Year Established:
2006

A SellerForce offering, this is a multi-dimensional, family-owned manufacturing vendor that encompasses two subsidiaries of the same merit. With 15 years of experience and profit, this business occupies a niche market for craft supplies and baby products in the U.S. and Canada, maintaining its centralized focus of offering quality merchandise to
its clientele.

Applying market research to assess supply, demand, quality, and trends, this business pinpoints gaps in order to supply quality products for crafters and parents alike. Oftentimes, this market research allows them to edge out the competition by manufacturing products of improved quality and in turn peak interest with new and exciting products.

With 95% of their merchandise sourced in the U.S. and the remaining 5% sourced from China, all of their products are privately trademarked for this company. There are currently three suppliers, each with 4 SKUs for even distribution, and this business enjoys an AOV of $800.

Fulfillment by Amazon handles 100% of their warehouse and shipping needs while the suppliers handle any quality assurance procedures such as packaging. This decreases the ownership’s workload considerably, committing only 1 to 2 hours per week to oversee PPC, strategize for growth, order products, check listings
and inventory, and track sales.

With only one employee, a customer service associate based out of the Philippines, this small acquisition is grounded for success. Appreciating very little seasonality, the only fluctuation seen is an increase in sales around the holidays.

Poised for further growth under the care of a new owner, one could explore numerous growth opportunities including expansion into other selling platforms and countries, offering new products, and increased advertising.

Having been recently approved for Walmart’s fulfillment program, as well as its standby Amazon store to serve the UK and DE countries, a new owner could easily begin sale diversification into international markets.

The acquiring party would need very little external capital to begin earning revenue. Without the need for a warehouse or office, expenses would remain considerably low for inventory, granting allowances for investment in PPC Ads.

Implementing a dynamic marketing strategy with SEO that effectively generates steady traffic to their Amazon store would extend its customer base tremendously.

Utilizing popular social platforms like Instagram, Tik Tok, and Facebook could almost instantly boost customer traffic and peak consumer interest as well, all the while building considerable brand awareness.

Proven a fortuitous investment, this company offers a powerhouse of an enterprise with unmatched potential for scale. Stepping into this current market niche has shown lasting success and consistent returns, providing new and experienced buyers with impressive results.

 

 

Listing Number: SF26

Other Businesses For Sale

Available
Possibly World’s Most Famous Slogan “AlwaysLowPrices”.com Is Taking Offers
A SellerForce® offering, this is an exceptional opportunity for a buyer since the domain name for one of the most popular and well-known slogans in
Asking Price:
$75,000
Earnings:
$0
Available
AI Integrated Subscription-based SaaS Company with 60% Profit Margins & No Ad Spend
A SellerForce ® offering, this up-and-coming SaaS business has become an invaluable tool for companies who want to develop their social media presence. Their specialized
Asking Price:
$255,000
Earnings:
$101,846
Available
Fast Growing, High Margin, Customizable DIY Accessory Bags with $84 AOV and 17K Instagram Followers
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce site is building up a solid audience for their unique DIY tool kits, which are providing buyers with a fun
Asking Price:
$165,000
Earnings:
$92,610

Other Businesses For Sale

Available
Possibly World’s Most Famous Slogan “AlwaysLowPrices”.com Is Taking Offers
A SellerForce® offering, this is an exceptional opportunity for a buyer since the domain name for one of the most popular and well-known slogans in
Asking Price:
$75,000
Earnings:
$0
Available
AI Integrated Subscription-based SaaS Company with 60% Profit Margins & No Ad Spend
A SellerForce ® offering, this up-and-coming SaaS business has become an invaluable tool for companies who want to develop their social media presence. Their specialized
Asking Price:
$255,000
Earnings:
$101,846
Available
Fast Growing, High Margin, Customizable DIY Accessory Bags with $84 AOV and 17K Instagram Followers
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce site is building up a solid audience for their unique DIY tool kits, which are providing buyers with a fun
Asking Price:
$165,000
Earnings:
$92,610