A SellerForce® offering, this SaaS company offers proven and sought-after financial and stock market-related strategies. The brand offers four unique services, as follows.
Monthly and Annual Trading Subscriptions
The brand offers proprietary trading alerts that support S&P 500 and Gold options. Historical performance of the trading cues has materially outperformed buy-and-hold portfolios and daily-entry options trading regarding a total return, risk-adjusted return, and max drawdown. Specifically, the first has yielded 49% more profit, 4.2x greater risk-adjusted return, and 69% shallower max drawdown. The second has yielded 67% more profit, 2.4x greater risk-adjusted return, and 45% shallower max drawdown.
Custom Option and Equity Backtests
These consist of influence-free research that benchmarks common and custom trading strategies against buy-and-hold portfolios. New comprehensive studies are released on a monthly cadence. Where applicable, all publications have purchase links pointing to the raw datasets used in the research. There are over 1,000 public-facing backtests. Content is considered “evergreen” and will be relevant for years to come. Most content is partially paywalled. Readers can pay an annual fee to unlock the content. This service allows proprietary and confidential strategies, as well as less sophisticated strategies, to be professionally modeled, validated, and benchmarked.
Annual Research Subscription
This service allows clients to unlock research statistics and make informed decisions on common and custom trading strategies. Unlocked stats include CAGR, Annual Volatility, Sharpe Ratio, Average Monthly P/L, Average Daily P/L, Max Drawdown, Max Drawdown Date, Max Drawdown Duration, Best Monthly Return, and Worst Monthly Return.
Clients can book time on the owner’s calendar for consultations at hourly or half-hourly rates. The owner previously designed and built data centers and managed IT infrastructure operations and teams as a top Fortune 500 company director. As a result, all processes are world-class and adhere to best practices.
The company has plenty of scale opportunities readily at hand. These include, but are not limited to:
• Displaying ads on blog posts.
• Building marketing partnerships with backtest service providers to drive ad or affiliate revenue streams.
• Implementing partnerships with finance influencers to receive the brand’s stamp of approval and renew that certification annually.
• Initiating an SEO program to improve search rankings and boost traffic.
• Launching additional alert SKUs using the same “secret sauce” formula used in the first two.
• Creating social media accounts to increase awareness, engagement, and subscriptions. The brand is currently social-media free, with the exception of a dormant Reddit account.
• Developing marketing partnerships to get airtime on prominent channels to generate awareness, engagement, and subscriptions.
• Engaging and enrolling finance influencers and thought leaders as advocates for the brand.
• Including discord access with subscriptions. The current audience is small but highly engaged.
The typical customer is a millennial male earning an above-average income. His lifetime customer value is $1,214.
The owner works just 1 to 2 hours weekly on the business, primarily performing backtest research and building content for the monthly post. He has no employees and works entirely remotely.
Contact SellerForce today to find out more about this exciting acquisition opportunity.
Listing ID: SF95