Amazon FBA Brand in the Eco-Friendly Home, Garden & Pet Product Verticle – Trademarked – Minimal Workload

Asking Price:
$135,000
Sales:
$227,732
Profit:
$67,523
Year Established:
2020
Multiplier:
2.0x

Submit an Inquiry

A SellerForce® offering, this high-growth Amazon FBA Brand was established to target the eco-conscious consumer with high-quality, sustainable products in the home, garden, and pet categories. All SKUs are made with eco-friendly, sustainably sourced, and recyclable materials, a trend in eCommerce that has become increasingly crucial in recent years.

Currently, sales are driven organically, with a significant opportunity for expansion through paid advertising. The business has received hundreds of positive reviews across its 14 SKU portfolio, achieving a $35 average order value. The owner’s product research process consists of two stages.

Firstly, various Amazon and Google tools are utilized for product discovery and analysis based on a category preference. Secondly, a sample quantity of the “off-the-shelf design” is listed to assess the potential market demand. The typical customer profiles are nature lovers or environmentally conscious individuals who want to make a difference on Earth.

With a trademarked brand name and high-quality visual assets on the Amazon storefront, the business provides excellent brand equity for future product expansion. It has a streamlined sourcing process with inventory manufactured in Asia and generally delivered directly to Amazon distribution facilities. This hands-off process is key for scalability and supports a location-free model. For inventory not shipped from Asia directly to Amazon FBA, a 3rd party fulfillment company based in the US preps the shipments to Amazon.

All shipments to consumers are made through FBA. Approximately 70% of the stock is maintained at FBA in the US, while the remaining 30% is at the 3PL. The owner spends less than one hour weekly managing the business, focusing almost exclusively on inventory replenishment every eight weeks. No employees are necessary for this lean and highly systemized operation. As a result, there is tremendous upside for a buyer to scale the business rapidly.

Expanding the product line and promoting the brand is low-hanging fruit. Very little advertising has been done, and creating effective PPC campaigns would boost sales dramatically with excellent returns. Similarly, optimizing listings to drive organic traffic would attract considerably more prospective customers.

Pursuing eco-friendly certifications, exploring wholesale opportunities, enabling Amazon’s “subscribe and save” option, and leveraging influencer marketing are all methods to quickly grow the brand and realize a swift return on investment.

Contact SellerForce today to learn more about this exciting acquisition opportunity and its vast potential in the right hands.

 

Listing ID: SF193

Other Businesses For Sale

Available
Highly Scalable eCommerce Brand in the Vitamin Diffuser Niche- AOV $36 - Harnessing TikTok for Lead Generation
SellerForce® presents a 100% DTC eCommerce Brand that can give your portfolio a boost of energy. They sell a lineup of delightfully scented vitamin diffusers
Asking Price:
$80,000
Earnings:
$92,850
Available
Seller Financing Available
Highly Streamlined eCommerce Brand in the Meditation/ Wellness Niche - Seller Financing Available - Strong Amazon Presence
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce Brand markets products geared to those who love meditation, relaxation, yoga, and home fitness, and they have become a partner
Asking Price:
$115,000
Earnings:
$8,000
Pending
6-Year Nationwide Moving Labor Company - Remotely Managed- $249 AOV
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce company is operating successfully in the highly profitable field of residential and commercial moving services, which is now a $21.7
Asking Price:
$125,000
Earnings:
$41,000

Other Businesses For Sale

Available
Highly Scalable eCommerce Brand in the Vitamin Diffuser Niche- AOV $36 - Harnessing TikTok for Lead Generation
SellerForce® presents a 100% DTC eCommerce Brand that can give your portfolio a boost of energy. They sell a lineup of delightfully scented vitamin diffusers
Asking Price:
$80,000
Earnings:
$92,850
Available
Highly Streamlined eCommerce Brand in the Meditation/ Wellness Niche - Seller Financing Available - Strong Amazon Presence
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce Brand markets products geared to those who love meditation, relaxation, yoga, and home fitness, and they have become a partner
Asking Price:
$115,000
Earnings:
$8,000
Pending
6-Year Nationwide Moving Labor Company - Remotely Managed- $249 AOV
A SellerForce® offering, this eCommerce company is operating successfully in the highly profitable field of residential and commercial moving services, which is now a $21.7
Asking Price:
$125,000
Earnings:
$41,000